London, United Kingdom
Open Format, Multi-genre
Carl is a highly experienced and versatile open format DJ able to cater for a range of ages and musical tastes having played at a variety of different events and venues all over the UK & internationally.
He prides himself on his communication and crowd-reading ability, always ensuring the dancefloor is full of energy. Offering fully customisable set-ups and bespoke playlists.
A trusted DJ for a number of organisations he has performed for clients and prestigious venues such as Cafe Royal, Blenheim Palace, 28 Portland Place, The Alchemist, Madison Rooftop, Pergola, MNKY House, Grand Connaught Rooms, Great Fosters, Armourers Hall, HUSH Mayfair, Dartmouth House, QVC, John Lewis, Hotel Park Gstaad (Switzerland), Domaine du Mont Leuze (France) and Villa Erba (Lake Como, Italy) to name a few.
This artist is suitable for the DJ live experience, club nights, bars, brunch parties, weddings, corporate, private & destination events worldwide.
- Professional & highly experienced at all venues & events.
- Reliable, friendly & positive attitude on every occasion.
- Music tastes, styles & genres tailored for you & your guests.
- Able to read the audience & fill the dance-floor.
- Requests can be taken on night.
- Vast knowledge & passion for all types of music.
- Huge music collection.
- Travels UK & internationally.
- Excellent value for money.
- Full-time DJ available 7 Days a week.
- Can easily work with & alongside bands/solo/duo artists etc.
- Equipment fully PAT tested & Public Liability Insurance £10,000,000
“I wanted to say a massive thank you to Carl, he was amazing at the party in Brighton, can’t thank him enough! Everyone keeps saying to me, what an amazing DJ he was!! Roll on my brother’s wedding in December, where Carl will be entertaining again!.“
Victoria, Private Client
“Thank you to Carl for being so great on Saturday! You did a really great job and ran things very smoothly and were a pleasure to work with so thank you!.”
Charlie, Private Client
“Hi Carl, I wanted to drop you an email to say a huge thank you, Carl you were fab, and very patient with some persistent requesters! It was a brilliant evening, and the Birthday boy remembers parts at least. I had lots of complements about the music and the repertoire.”